This is my lighting gear for travel when flying.
- (2) Manfrotto 5001B Nano Black Light Stand – 6.2′ (1.9m)
- (2) Interfit Metal Umbrella Bracket with Adjustable Flash Shoe
- (2) Cowboystudio 33 inch Photography Studio Translucent Shoot Through White Umbrella
- (2) Neewer TT850
- (2) Neewer 433MHz Wireless 16 Channel Flash Remote Trigger
- (2) ThinkTank Strobe Stuff
- (2) MagMod flash modifier system
- Gitzo GT0531 Mountaineer 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs – Supports 11 lbs (5kg) & Manfrotto ball head
- ProMaster XC525 Tripod
Just keep it simple.
When Shooting Video I just bring in my suite case these two lights.
I also just bring one extension cord to use with the lights as well.
There you have it a simple light kit to travel the world shooting stills and video.