Stanley has taught storytelling and brand building at Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.; The University of the Nations, Kona, Hawaii; Reinhardt College, Waleska, Ga.; Berry College, Rome, Ga.; Portfolio Center, Atlanta, Ga.; and Dallas (Texas) Baptist University.
He also has been a guest lecturer at World Journalism Institute, Washington, D.C.; Southwestern Photojournalist Conference, Fort Worth, Texas; Art Institute of Atlanta, Ga.; American Society of Media Photographers. Atlanta (Ga.) Chapter; and the Southeastern Photographic Society, Atlanta Ga.
Clients often contract him to teach their staffs to become more visually effective in building their brand.
Private one-on-one Lesson – 2 HR
Two hour private lesson on any subject $300.00
LEARN AT YOUR PACE AT YOUR PLACE
Price doesn’t include travel expenses if necessary.
- Digital Asset Management – Learn how to spend less time organizing and more time being productive with your assets.
- Photo Selection – Learn how to pick the best photos that communicate for your brand. Also, learn about model releases; copyright; and usage concerns, so that you do not get into trouble when using photos.
- One Light Workshop – Learn how to use on flash off camera. You will learn the difference between hotshoe flashes and studio strobes. Light modifiers will also be taught.
- Lightroom for the photographer – Learn workflow of shooting RAW with your camera to producing edited JPEGs.
- Creating your own photo library – Learn how to use Lightroom or Photo Mechanic Plus to organize your photos for easy searching and finding of your photos.
- Business [separate topics]
- Basic overview of being a professional photographer
- Sports Workshop
- Posing Workshop