Most email programs let you create a signature that by default will put all the basic information people need to stay in touch with you at the bottom of the email.
Important content for a signature:
- Include your name, role and business name
- Include a few of your best contact details, but not all of them
- Small images and logos work best
- Promote your social media pages
- Make the entire signature a photo—Some email providers or devices have default settings that block images in emails. Use text for all the words.
- Too Big or Too Small—make clickable areas big enough for a thumb on a mobile device. Don’t make things so big they are not easily visible on the mobile device.
- Too much information—Don’t list all your phone numbers, email addresses and every way possible to reach you. Keep it simple.
Here are the links for instructions for creating an email signature: